Working in multi-disciplinary teams we have developed a number of visitor experience masterplans and masterplans in relation to visitor attractions, heritage centres, castles, nature reserves and country park alongside wider coastal sites. We identify potential future development scenarios based on site context, market trends, review of case examples (learning from best practice), consultation with stakeholders, primary research and financial parameters. We create bespoke scoring matrices with a strong market and commercial focus to identify the preferred visitor experience masterplan.
Our visitor experience masterplanning services include:
- Identifying and defining the product and service opportunities
- Options appraisal to identify the perferred development scenario
- Creative workshops
- Establishing phasing for delivery and operation
- Preparing the masterplan and visitor experience masterplan (often working with other professionals)
- Preparing the supporting business case
We have produced and advised on developing visitor experience masterplans for Hampshire County Council, Forestry England, Natural Resources Wales, Monmouthshire County Council and Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council (who kindly provided the top image of Cefn Coed Colliery Museum).
How can we help?
Do you need help to prepare a visitor experience masterplan? If you do please don’t hesitate to phone or email Richard Linington on 07866 742628