Visitor experience and tourism consultants
Planning Solutions Consulting Limited are experts in visitor experiences. As a visitor experience and tourism consultants we work across tourism, leisure, recreation and heritage sectors delivering a range of services from concept feasibility studies through to market assessments, operational reviews and business plans. Whether a project is large or small; a spark of an idea or a review of an existing operation, we are dedicated to delivering great results based on detailed research.
Our sister company Planning Solutions Limited operates a number of tourism and leisure businesses including visitor attractions, an activity experience, high-ropes operations, a micro-brewery and hotel. We understand the opportunities and challenges of the current climate. Find out more about this direct operational experience here.
What can we do for you?
We offer realistic advice, founded on experience and detailed market research. Working with big and small data is at the heart of what we do. We work collaboratively with clients to gain a clear understanding of their business goals, issues they face and priorities in order to help them reach their potential. We combine management consultancy experience with direct operational knowledge. We work to build consensus and facilitate client learning as our work progresses. Find out about our consultancy services.
Where we work
You can find us working across the UK and occasionally overseas:
- Country parks, urban parks, forest parks and other recreation sites
- Visitor attractions from discovery centres through to farm parks
- Museums and heritage centres
- Historic houses, castles and forts
- Cathedrals, chapels and cemeteries
- Hotels, campsites, lodge sites and static and touring parks
- National Nature Reserves
- National Parks
- Residential activity centres, watersports centres and indoor climbing centres
- Inland waterway from lakes through to rivers and canals
- Industrial sites from mill buildings through to mines and extraction sites
- Coastal towns and marinas
- Farms, country estates and vineyards
- Cafes and restaurants (usually located in a visitor attraction, museum or country park)
- Golf courses, driving ranges, retail parks, leisure centres, dry ski slopes, cinemas and indoor play centres
Our directors and co-founders, Kevin Brown and Richard Linington offer a personal and bespoke service, building the perfect team around each project. Our team includes specialists in research, financial modelling, economics, regeneration and all aspects of the operations of visitor attractions, high rope experiences, heritage centres, hotels and restaurants. Find out more about our team.