PSC is an advisory consultancy working in the visitor experience and wider tourism sectors. The core focus of our work is on carrying out market assessments, feasibility studies, operational reviews and options appraisals along with preparing business plans. A significant amount of our current client work is focussed on identifying ways to enhance existing visitor experiences and increase visitor numbers and income. Within the Planning Solutions groups we manage a visitor attractions including the National Brewery Centre, Kent Life, CONKERS and the Cotswolds Country Park and Beach.
We are developing our network of associates. Due to an increasing workload we are now seeking a Visitor Experience Business Planning Consultant (on a freelance basis). There is the opportunity to work on a number of exciting and often challenging projects.
We are seeking someone who has:
- 5+ years of experience preparing business plans for visitor attractions (heritage attractions, museums, historic houses, country parks and other attractions). It would be useful if you have had experience of preparing business plans for Heritage Lottery Fund projects
- Carried out market assessments
- Advised on governance
- Advised on staffing structures
- Prepared financial trading profiles
- Direct operational experience of working in the attractions sector
Working as Visitor Experience Business Planning Consultant you will be able to identify and assess innovative solutions to the complex challenges our clients are facing.
In the first instance please email a covering letter letting us known why you think you are a good fit with PSC and your CV to Richard Linington (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please do feel free to call Richard on 023 9248 1999 if you have any questions.