Visitor attraction marketing action plan and implementation – for 15 years between 2005 and 2019 we designed and implemented the marketing activities at CONKERS.
CONKERS is a leading discovery and environmental visitor attraction located in the National Forest and is operated by our sister company. CONKERS generates over 200,000 visits per annum. Our marketing activities included:
- Customer research
- Developing and implementing the annual marketing plan
- Website development and supporting social media activities
- Brand development to create an evening music events venue
- Special events promotions
- Education based marketing
- TV buying
- Supporting the launch of new products, for example, Family Adventure Days
How can we help?
If you have any questions about developing marketing plan or would like to discuss our work please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org