Client: Forestry Commission
For the Forestry Commission we examined the potential to introduce a new concept visitor attraction in the UK – a major tree top walk.
Our work included:
- Site assessments across Wales
- An international bench-marking exercise, helping to identify key challenges and critical successful factors to inform our work
- Market assessment of the day visitor attraction and tourism markets in the UK
- Extensive consultation with a range of different stakeholders
- Concept development
- Financial modelling
- Preparing a development plan to deliver the project
- Advising on key operational considerations, marketing and branding initiatives
The work helped to identify different development options which had the potential to act as a catalyst for long-term development within different forest blocks.
How can we help?
If you have any questions about preparing a business plan or income generation strategy for a visitor attraction or visitor centre or would like to discuss our work please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org