Client: Southampton City Council
Working with Southampton City Council we were commissioned to carry out a sports and leisure assessment for a specific development site in Southampton. Our work included:
- Carrying out a competitive review and assessing the current provision of leisure facilities within the primary catchment area
- Identifying key trends within the wider leisure sector
- Consulting with key stakeholders, Members and potential operating partners
- Developing and testing end use concepts
- Identifying potential land values associated with the range of potential uses.
Based on detailed research and a strong rationale our work set out clear recommendations to take the development of the site forward.
How can we help?
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our work please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email email@example.com