Working for the South Wye Regeneration Partnership and the County of Herefordshire District Council we prepared a written country park masterplan and carried out feasibility study to develop and test the concept of new country park in Hereford.
Our work included:
- A detailed market assessment
- Examining case examples of similar country park projects
- Stakeholder consultation
- Identifying and testing the different options in respect of the visitor experience
- Preparing penetration rate analysis, visitor and financial model to test viability
- Advising on the different governance options
A key objective of developing the new country park was to ensure that the investment would make a positive contribution to the strategic objectives of the South Wye Development Trust, tourism, culture, community, environment, planning and health strategies.
How can we help?
If you have any questions about preparing a business plan or masterplan for a country park or recreation site or would like to discuss our work please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email email@example.com