Whilst rooted deeply in the natural and cultural heritage of an area, National Parks are now becoming incredibly forward-thinking in their approach to balancing conservation and income generation, creating immersive visitor experiences, widely accessible to a diverse range of audiences.
Planning Solutions Consulting has worked on a number of National Park projects including:
- South Downs National Park – business planning
- South Downs National Park – assessing requirements for volunteer facilities
- South Downs National Park – interpretation audit and recommendations
- Peak District National Park – advice on visitor facing properties
- Broads National Park – feasibility study for a new visitor centre
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park – Carew Castle and Tidal Mill Business Plan
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park – Castell Henllys Business Plan
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park – Oriel y Parc Visitor Centre Business Plan
Find out more about our work in National Parks.
Extensive work with conservation and not-for-profit organisations has given our team a deeper understanding of the challenges faced by the National Parks. We enjoy working closely with teams to help them enhance their sites and wider landscapes for people (visitors and residents) and wildlife, whilst helping plan for generations of visitors and residents. Our research-led approach uses a variety of techniques to produce data ranging from primary research to wider market appraisals and future trend analysis.
Examples of our work include:
- Vision and action planning
- Economic and visitor impact assessments
- Visitor experience planning
- Operational reviews
- Feasibility studies and business planning
- Income generation strategies
The varied landscapes and resources of the National Parks offer scope for a variety of options, and the bespoke services of PSC can help site teams make the right decisions to achieve their priorities and create a sustainable future.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our National Parks consultancy projects please don’t hesitate to call or email Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email email@example.com