Museum café feasibility study – as part of our work at Parc Howard Museum we were asked to carry out a feasibility study to assess the opportunity to introduce a café within the Museum.
Parc Howard Museum is an attractive grade 2 listed mansion and is one of Wales’s oldest public museums located within a park overlooking Llanelli town. The work focussed on:
- Identifying the demand for the café
- Setting out the size of the café, number of cover, kitchen and servery requirements
- Providing indicative capital costs
- Assessing constraints and how these would be overcome
- Integrating the café within the Museum
- Reviewing relevant cases examples and highlighting models of good practice and exemplary service delivery
- Examining governance/operational models for the café and drawing conclusions on the most appropriate option/s taking into account constraints of the setting, risks, opportunities, and revenue implications
- Preparing a trading profile
If you would like to find out more about our catering projects please call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email email@example.com. Return to our our main catering consultancy page.