Planning Solutions Consulting has worked on a range of projects related to mountain biking and the wider cycling marketplace. Our work focusses on carrying out feasibility studies and business plans to support the development of mountain biking and cycling experiences.
- Seeda: At Fowlmead Country Park we carried out a feasibility study for a bike-based experience, which is now known as Betteshanger Park.
- Forestry England: Advised on development planning at Dalby Forest which includes established mountain biking trails, bike use and hire.
- Natural Resources Wales: Completed a visitor experience masterplan development plan for Afan Forest Park, which includes two visitor centres and two bike hire operations and an extensive network of mountain biking trails.
- Derby City and County Councils: Working with architects, we carried out a feasibility to develop a cycling based visitor attraction.
- Forestry England: Prepared the business plan for Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest which secured funding to develop the visitor centre, car park and visitor infrastructure such as the network of mountain biking trails
- Warwickshire County Council: Advised on development opportunities at Pooley Country Park which incorporates a number of mountain biking tracks
- Forest Enterprise Wales: Feasibility study to assess the opportunity to introduce visitor accommodation at key recreation centres to support the development of mountain biking and walking tourism
- Hampshire County Council: At Queen Elizabeth Country Park, which has a growing mountain biking offer (alongside strong general market appeal), we prepared a development plan for the forest park which helped to unlock just under £2.5million in development funding.
How can we help?
Do you need help to carry out feasibility study or prepare a business plan or would you like Planning Solutions Consulting to review an existing plan? If you do please don’t hesitate to phone or email Richard Linington on 07866 742628 / firstname.lastname@example.org