Working as international tourism consultants
We work as international tourism consultants we provide a number of core services:
- Business Planning: Shaping your future project strategy with robust financial analysis
- Operational reviews and planning: Developing and implementing end-to-end action plans, from marketing to engage with target audiences, through to all aspects of income generation and resource management
- Research: Understanding your customer needs through detailed market research
- Strategic development: Creating your strategy to respond to changing market trends and commercial realism
- Visitor experience planning: Creating a unique visitor experience for your project or business
- Event planning: Assessing opportunities for events and developing event strategies
Find out more here.
Why are you any different from any other international tourism consultants?
Alongside the international tourism consultancy services our sister company Planning Solutions Limited has invested in, manages and operates a range of tourism businesses these include:
- CONKERS, a £19 million day visitor attraction in Leicestershire
- The Cotswold Country Park and Beach, in the Cotswolds
- The National Brewery Centre formerly the Bass Museum in Staffordshire
- Kent Life Heritage Farm Park, a farm park experience in Kent
High ropes and adrenaline experiences
- A High and Low Ropes Aerial Adventure in Leicestershire
- Vertigo Adventures, a high and low ropes adventure at Stanborough Park
- A Super-Tubing adventure experience in Gwent
Hotel and micro-brewery
- The Royal Esplanade Hotel in the Isle of Wight
- The William Worthington Brewery, a micro-brewery in Staffordshire
Other leisure businesses
- Onboard TV, an onscreen advertising service on Wightlink ferries sailing between Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
- A craft bakery on the Isle of Wight
- A Harry Ramsden’s franchise in East Sussex (operated from 1999 to 2016)
We have found that this practical operational and direct development experience helps to create a significant positive impact when working on international tourism consultancy projects. It helps to bring a strong commercial realism to projects.
Find out more here.
What is like to work with us?
Working as tourism consultants clients have said some good things about us.
“Planning Solutions Consulting worked with us to evaluate the market for Hampshire County Council’s country parks and produce recommendations on how these could be transformed, together with cost and income analysis and projections. Their experience and contacts within the visitor attraction market has been of great benefit. They were able to start work quickly to capture results from a busy period at the parks and consulted with a large number and variety of stakeholders within a tight timescale. We were regularly kept informed and deadlines were met. The team are very approachable and worked as if they were part of our programme team. They have responded positively to requests at short notice and always happy to discuss any aspects of their reports. Work has also been delivered within budget. I have enjoyed working with this consultancy and would have no hesitation in recommending them.” Stephanie Rogers, Programme Manager, Country Parks Transformation, Hampshire County Council
“Forest Holidays has been working with Planning Solutions Consulting Limited for over a decade. Working closely with our senior management team they have been providing expert market reviews and carrying out site assessments across the UK. They have also been providing strategic input to analyse growth market targets and to help shape our development strategy. This has helped Forest Holidays to expand our portfolio of sites across the UK.
We have found that the quality of advice has always been very sound and robustly argued and we have often reverted back to PSCL’s earlier research work and reports which has demonstrated their validity over time.
Planning Solutions Consulting deliver their work within budget and on time. We would have no hesitation in recommending Planning Solutions Consulting to other organisations.” Gary Fletcher, Chief Executive Officer, Forest Holidays
Find out more here.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our work within the tourism sector please don’t hesitate to call either Richard Linington or Kevin Brown on 023 9248 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org