At Planning Solutions Consulting Limited we are expanding our network of Heritage Business Planning Associates. We work with a great range of clients on exciting and challenging projects centred on built heritage and the natural environment. Associates work with us on a project by project basis where we need additional support. We are looking to work with Business Planning Associates who have experience of working on projects in the following areas:
- Visitor attractions, including museums, castle and heritage centres
- Natural environment, including nature reserves, national parks and country parks
We are looking for business planning associates who can work with us to:
- Prepare business plans
- Carry out financial analysis of existing operations
- Advise on strategic development opportunities
- Identify and evaluate income generation opportunities
- Carry out market research
- Advise on funding opportunities
- Prepare and implementing marketing plans
You may have gained experience through working at a consultancy or with a local authority or with a charity or you may have direct operational experience gained while managing a heritage or natural environment site.
Currently, as most of our work is based in the UK you would need to live in the UK. Geography isn’t too important as we work throughout the UK and associates can work remotely.
We are also open to working with small companies who can complement our skillsets.
If you would like to find out more about us or are interested in working with us please call or email Richard Linington email@example.com – 07866 742628