We worked with a private sector investor and developer to assess the opportunity of reopening a closed residential activity centre in England.
The work focussed on:
- Carrying out an assessment of the previous operation to identify the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats associated with the business
- A review of the tourism and activity market places. Particular reference was extended to reviewing the demographic profile of residents living with the 60-minute drivetime contour and the education marketplace
- Setting out future capital investment requirements
- Developing the operating and staffing models
- Identifying commercial funding sources
- Preparing a trading profile and cashflow model
- Carrying a out a risk assessment related to reopening the residential activity centre
- Identifying how the business would be integrated within the existing businesses operated by the client
How can we help?
If you have any questions about our work in the activity sector please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email email@example.com