Rushcliffe Country Park is a popular and established country park to the south of Nottingham. Our work focussed on carrying out a feasibility study to assess the opportunity to extend the existing visitor centre to accommodate an exemplar eco-cafe.
Our work included:
- Analysing the market and competitive landscape
- Consultation with officers and The Friends Group
- Carrying out a module of primary research which generated more than 1,000 responses to an online survey
- Identifying sources of capital investment funding
- Liaising with design team on existing design proposals
- Advising on the optimum size of café/kitchen, menu development and service delivery
- Recommending an operating model for the cafe, setting out the pros and cons associated with each operating model
- Preparing a trading profile and staffing model
This led to the production of a business plan with revenue projections and the business case.
How can we help?
If you have any questions about preparing a business plan or masterplan for a country park or recreation site or would like to discuss our work please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email email@example.com