Working with Wokingham Borough Council at Dinton Pastures Country Park we were also commissioned to review future development opportunities to help secure the long-term future of Dinton Activity Centre. As part of the development plan and business case process we:
- Carried out an assessment of the existing activity centre business
- Developed a programme of consultation, including a workshop, with staff and the Senior Management Team
- Prepared a market assessment including demographic analysis
- Carried out an options appraisal to establish the appropriate scale of any development of the offer at the activity centre
- Set out and assessed the types and levels of partnership working available to deliver specific activities (including attracting third party investment)
- Advised on the revenue generating opportunities
A new million activity centre has being built and is the Council’s first net zero building. The new centre opened in September 2021.
How can we help?
If you have any questions about our work in the activity sector please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 07866 742628 or email email@example.com