The adventure includes:
- High ropes with 15 aerial sections to complete – with climbing nets and high level walkways. The course is approximately 10 metres above the ground but participants are always clipped on to the safe roller system.
- Low ropes includes 10 different and exciting stage challenges. The course is up to 3 metres above the ground and participants are always clipped on to the safety rail as they negotiate the obstacles. This is aimed at the younger visitors who visit CONKERS.
- A climbing wall is approximately 10 metres high. It has a number of routes and uses two auto-belay systems.
- A Powerfan Descender where visitors step of the platform and experience the sensation of free-falling – before their descent is slowed at the last minute.
- 110 metre Zip Wire – which is a great way to finish the course
Find out more about CONKERS here.
How can we help?
If you have any questions about our work in the activity sector please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org