Working in multi-disciplinary teams we have developed a number of visitor experience masterplans and masterplans in relation to the visitor attractions, heritage, activity tourism, nature reserves and country park and coastal regeneration sectors. We identify potential development scenarios for the masterplan based on site context, market assessment, review of case examples, consultation, primary research and financial parameters. We create bespoke scoring matrices with a strong market and commercial focus to identify the preferred visitor experience masterplan.
Our visitor experience planning services include:
- Identifying and defining the product and service
- Options appraisal
- Creative innovation workshops
- Establishing phasing plan for delivery and operation
- Preparing the supporting masterplan and visitor experience masterplans
- Preparing the supporting business case
We have produced and advised on developing visitor experience masterplans for Hampshire County Council, Monmouthshire County Council and Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council.
How can we help?
Do you need help to prepare a visitor experience masterplan? If you do please don’t hesitate to phone or email Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999