Working with High Peak Borough Council and Staffordshire Moorlands District Council we carried out an operational review of the Pavilion Gardens in Buxton to determine the best possbile investment strategy for this iconic Grade II building. The Pavilion Gardens is a destination which attracts an estimated 750,000 a year and incorporates: an arts theatre; conservatory; restaurant and cafe; retail; local artists and an exhibition space.
Our work included:
- Carrying out a review of the tourism and day visitor markets
- Identifying key demographic trends which could impact on the future operation of the business units
- Reviewing baseline data held by the Council
- Carrying out an operational review and asssessment
- Advising on options to enhancing visitor flows and boost income from the main revenue centres including catering, retail and functions. This included a detailed financial assessment. It was essential that our recommendations respected the special qualities and heritage features of the building
How can we help?
If you have any questions or would like to discuss our work please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org