We prepared a business plan to help secure the long-term future of Dinton Activity Centre. As part of the development plan and business planning process we:
- Carried out an assessment of the existing activity centre business
- Carried out a module of staff consultation and consultation (including a workshop) with the Senior Management Team
- Prepared a market assessment including demographic analysis
- Carried out an options appraisal to establish the appropriate scale of any development of the offer at the activity centre
- Prepared a financial model to establish the return on investment over a 10 year period, identifying gross and net profit forecasts
- Set out and assessed the types and levels of partnership working available to deliver specific activities (including attracting third party investment)
- Prepared a risk assessment
This lead to the production a robust development and business plan for the favoured development option for the activity centre.
How can we help?
If you have any questions about our work in the activity sector please don’t hesitate to call Richard Linington on 023 9248 1999 or email email@example.com